Size Chart for
Every pup is different in size and shape thus please make sure that you measure correctly and double check the measurement of your pup against each size of the product you want to purchase before making a size selection.
Please kindly note that
- there are different sizing charts for the different products that we sell.
- our sizing may be different to other brands on the market therefore it is not recommended to assume the same size across all brands on the market.
How to measure?
- Neck: Measure around the widest part of the base of the neck (the area where the collar would naturally sit)
- Chest: Measure around the widest part of your dog's ribcage, just behind their front legs
Tips for measuring and deciding on the size:
- For neck and chest, please allow sufficient room to slip two fingers (stacked on top of each other) between the measuring tape and the pup’s neck or chest. Do make sure that it is not too tight or choking your pup.
- Order one size up if your pup falls between measurements.